Services to promote research and bring it on the market
01 / Competitive intelligence
The members of the cluster can benefit from the expertise and knowledge in the life sciences sector of the bioPmed team, which will help them to refine and validate their strategy.
- bioPmed helps its members to identify market needs and opportunities and to monitor its normative and quality standards.
- bioPmed supports the companies in analyzing their problems and issues, in elaborating strategies and in implementing them.
02 / Search for investors
bioPmed offers visibility opportunities towards investors and financial institutions, facilitating the establishment of long-term relations. bioPmed work is aimed to:
- creating a constant flux of good ideas and good investment opportunities
- aggregating business angels, venture capitals and investors interested in the life sciences and health sector
- organizing meetings with potential investors
03 / Promotion of research results
bioPmed offers to its members the opportunity to promote the results of their R&D projects and to achieve a better positioning on the market.
The cluster offers dedicated support to exploit national and international technology transfer networks (e.g. the EEN network).
bioPmed work is aimed to:
- creating visibility for R&D projects results
- favoring visibility towards buyers or development partners
04 / Business networking
The cluster promotes business networking initiatives also at local level, following a multi-technology and market approach and working on different products and solutions belonging to the life sciences and health context.
The cluster periodically organizes public events and meetings to favor the emersion of strategic partnerships at local level.