We help companies in their research and innovation activities in the Health sector.
01 / R&D Financing for the Health sector
The bioPmed members have privileged access to the regional POR-FESR 2014-2020 innovations funds. The bioPmed team follows the companies along the application procedure supporting them in partnership-building and facilitating communications with regional authorities.
All bioPmed members benefit from:
- A monthly newsletter with opportunities for grants and funding in the life sciences and health sector, at regional, national and international level.
- Support in the fundraising activities, also for national and European calls (Horizon, ME Instrument, Manunet, Incomera, IMI).
THE BIOPMED RESEARCH AGENDA
- Predictive, preventive, diagnostic and monitoring technologies.
- Technologies in the fields of biocompatibility, bioabsorption, personalization and not-invasive miniaturization.
- Analytical systems, sequencing systems and bioinformatics solutions for data analysis
- Development of managerial models for the health sector
02 / PROJECT BUILDING AND MANAGEMENT
The cluster promotes actions for the emersion of project ideas, supporting the companies in building and managing research projects:
- Organization of roundtables for the emersion of project ideas
- Pre-evaluation of project ideas
- Search for project partners
- Support for project writing
- Technical and administrative project support
03 / TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER AND TECHNOLOGY BROKERAGE
The cluster guides its members towards the international brokerage networks, identifies technology offer and technology request opportunities and makes use of the most suited tools:
- Meeting with the company to identify its technology needs
- Matchmaking with potential technology partners for co-development activities
- Support for technology requests and offers at European and international level
04 / / Patenting and intellectual property rights management
The bioPmed experts support the companies of the cluster with the protection, management and valorization of intellectual properties. The offer includes:
- Prior art evaluation
- Freedom to operate evaluation
- Patentability evaluation
- Support with the exploitation of research results