An educative network for accelerating health innovation
Drawing from experience of partner universities, the BioHealth Computing Consortium is linking together Public Universities, Bioindustry parks and private companies, to speed laboratory discoveries into solutions for patients. This unique network of European organizations aims to enhance the efficiency and quality of clinical and translational research by transforming the research and training environment in the field of public health.
The students involve in the BioHealth Computing European Master Program should learn to design innovative tools and to work on a joint research program associating: clinical research, environmental and animal health, molecular biotechnology and computational mathematics.
The BioHealth Computing Consortium gather the following Partner Universities:
- Joseph Fourier University, Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy (Coordinator, France);
- University of Barcelona (Spain);
- University of Study of Torino (Italy);
- Maastricht University (The Netherlands);
- University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Cluj-Napoca (Romania).apoca (Romania).