Teaching Biotechnology for human health: from the bench to the market
Biotech-Ma is a multinational European Masters/Doctoral programme in medical biotechnology, which will provide students with the best of both traditional university coursework and solid cross-training contents, for a successful performance in business or corporate environments. Hard skills will be strictly linked to the acquisition of basic notions in areas such as management, marketing, intellectual property, communication and business ethics, so as to facilitate work placement in the European Industry.
The main priorities that will be addressed by the project are:
- Giving students the opportunity to acquire not only experience in research activities but also entrepreneurial skills;
- Improving the occupational relevance of European biotechnology degrees in medical sciences;
- Fostering the contribution of the academic institutions to the European working environment;
- Encouraging more young people into higher education by providing graduates with additional chances to find a suitable career position.
Biotech-Ma can count on a distinguished Consortium of five European universities in Italy, Spain, Hungary, France and the UK, as well as on a public research institute and an industrial partner.
- Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
- Universidad De Oviedo
- Pecsi Tudomanyegyetem – University of Pecs
- Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour
- The University of Aberdeen