The European Alliance for the Internationalization of Innovative SMEs in the Medtech Sector
MAGIA2Market is the gateway to the US, Chinese and Japanese markets for innovative SMEs in the European MedTech sector.
The objective is to build and strengthen knowledge networks between Europe and the US, China and Japan and to provide soft landing services and international opportunities to SMEs in the industry. MAGIA2Market follows the first phase of the MAGIA project and brings together four main European MedTech clusters:
- bioPmed / Bioindustry Park Silvano Fumero (coordinator, Piedmont),
- BioWin (Wallonia),
- Life Science Nord (Northern Germany),
- Lyonbiopole (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes ).
joining forces to continue the successful European strategic partnership in the MedTech sector.
Business opportunities, growth opportunities
MAGIA2Market aims to provide SMEs with the opportunity to meet partners in the US, China and Japan, laying the foundation for potential cooperation, either in terms of business agreements or for co-development or research collaboration.
The aim is to build and strengthen strong networks in the target countries to provide efficient and long-term gateways for SMEs to successfully penetrate these target markets.
- Tailored support for companies to prepare prospective visits to the US, China and/or Japan.
- Webinars to help companies define cross-sector synergies and opportunities in MedTech.
- Advice and guidance through virtual discussions to identify strategies for commercialization in target countries.
- Opportunities to attend quality events and train for presentation sessions and meetings with potential partners.
- Company presentation to key counterparts in target countries.