BIOTECH Cluster & SME Mission 2017
10 – 13 October 2017
The Biotech Cluster/SME mission coincides with the “BioJapan” Expo in Yokohama. During the fair (3 days) you will attend showcase sessions and B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In order to maximize your partnering opportunities, you will be able to exhibit in the EU Delegation booth.
OBJECTIVES: Through this mission you will have the opportunity to:
- display your technology at one of Japan’s leading trade shows
- meet potential business partners
- create new business opportunities
- develop partnerships and business cooperation on global markets
- attend match-making events
- increase your innovation capacity and become more competitive on a global scale (as an SME)
- prepare the ground for practical cluster cooperation across borders and make a more strategic use of transnational cluster cooperation on markets outside Europe in areas of strategic interest (as a cluster)
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: The programme targets participants from SMEs (large companies may apply but will not be given priority) and clusters from the EU or COSME partnering countries, active in sectors covered by the trade fair.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 25 May 2017 » Application form
Visit the link: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/biotech-cluster-sme-mission