The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) supports collaborative research projects and builds networks of industrial and academic experts in order to boost pharmaceutical innovation in Europe.
IMI is Europe’s largest public-private initiative aiming to speed up the development of better and safer medicines for patients.
IMI is the world’s biggest public-private partnership in the life sciences. Through the IMI 2 programme, it has a €3.3 billion budget for the period 2014-2024.
The following topics are under consideration for inclusion in future IMI Calls for proposals (11th Call):
- Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD)
- Fairification of IMI and EFPIA data
- Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s syndrome (PSS)
- European screening centre: unique library for attractive biology
- Exploitation of IMI project results (updated version of February 2017)
Visit the website.