15033 Casale Monferrato (AL)
Contact person: Marco Pizzi
Role: Research Director
Founding Year: 1979
Employees in R&D: 60
Fields of business: Medical devices / Biotech Healthcare
Automotive, household appliance, microfluidics, lab on chip, plastic moulding, electronics, biomems.
ELTEK S.p.A. is a leading Company in the Automotive and Household appliance market segments. The company is more recently entering the biomedical field exploiting its R&D, design and manufacturing capabilities in medical products components and lab on chip devices. Founded in 1979 by Luigi Sassone, the company has since grown in size and skills: 6 production sites in Italy, Switzerland, Brasil, Poland, China, a commercial footprint in the US and Germany, several specialized branches including Appliance, Automotive, Mould construction, Electronics and applied Bio&Nanotechnologies. The Group can provide a complete and capillary service from the initial R&D stage up to mass production, offering a competitive advantage in materials know-how and product performance.
- Medical devices for regenerative medicine.
- Medical devices for safety in hemodialysis.
- Pressure sensors and transducers for medical equipments.
- Microfluidic devices and lab-on-chips for in-vitro-diagnostic applications.
- Design and manufacture , through injection moulding, of plastic parts for medical and IVD sectors