10135 Torino (TO)
Contact person: Mimmo Falzone
Role: Legal representative
Phone: 0039 0110603037
Founding Year: 2008
Employees in R&D: 0
Fields of business: Medical devices / Biotech Healthcare
Drug eluting stent, bare metal stent, heart valve, artificial prosthesis, prof. Marco Galloni.
Life and device is a service provider is specialised in anatomo-morphological, histochemical, immunohistochemical and morphometric analyses; each analysis is carefully adapted according to the requested study and device pattern. The company is interested in cooperation with manufacturers of cardiovascular devices and cardiologists / surgeons.
The company operates in the field of laboratory analysis and provides customers with a wide range of services:
- Assistance to biological and synthetic prostheses manufacturers in compliance and safety controls both in preclinical development and in clinical
- Analyses explanted devices carrying on the most appropriated procedures
- Acquisition of accurate macro and micro photographs and X-rays
- Morphomatrical analysis on anatomical samples and biomaterials from both experimental and clinical provenance
- Histologic and histochemical protocols (Hematoxilin-Eosin, Sudan, Von Kossa, Alizarin, Van Gieson, Azan, Weigert, Mallory, Masson, Movat, Gram, metal impregnations, etc.)
- Immunohistochemical protocols
- Histomorphometrical analysis, on biological samples and biomaterials, carried out by both routine and innovatory roper techniques, according to the sample pattern and study in progress.
Life and device provides results by using original certified reports that can be directly used with international Control Commissions. The synergy between the long-term experience of our team and the constant scientific updating brought in by our young researchers makes this company a unique case in the market.