10132 Torino (TO)
Contact person: Annarita Zeoli
Phone: 0039 0118967111
Founding Year: 1988
Employees in R&D: 0
Fields of business: Healthcare (Health Care Services and Suppliers)
Regenerative medicine, Electromagnetic fields.
Maria Pia Hospital, founded in the early 1900s as a sanatorium, was the first private facility in Italy to practice Cardiac Surgery. Part of GVM Care & Research since 1988, it is a High Specialty Hospital constantly searching for innovative techniques to offer patients the best procedures and top therapeutic quality.
In particular the main activities are:
- The running of private nursing homes in general and of retirement homes;
- The running of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation clinics and day hospital facilities, excluding activities reserved for members of professional boards;
- The running of medical-scientific and pharmaceutical research centres;
- The running of hotels and resorts;
- The purchase, sale, creation and leasing, even under financial leases, of immovable property;
- The manufacture and marketing of sanitary and fitness products, supplements and cosmetics.