15057 Sassari (SS)
Contact person: Franca Rita Mannu
Phone: 0039 0792677000
Founding Year: 1995
Employees in R&D: 0
Fields of business: Pharma / Biopharma, Medical devices / Biotech Healthcare
Diagnostics, Antibodies, Automation, Proteomics.
Since 1996 the company has developed and produces diagnostic devices applied to metabolic disease, drug levels monitoring, viral diseases and oncology. Nurex products are distributed by the major large companies od the diagnostic sector.
Production and research activities are regulated by a Global Quality Management system according to the EU directive 98/79/CE.
Besides the production of in vitro diagnostic devices the company has started a fully automated laboratory for the production of monoclonal antibodies. The automated cell factory is also used for the development of high throughput and high sensitivity cellular assay applied to toxicology and drug testing.
The company has its headquarters in Sassari and Torino with laboratories for production and research of approximately 1200 m2.
The production laboratory is located in Sassari. In Torino are currently working 3 researchers on cancer diagnosis research.
The company has recently acquired various facilities and instruments:
- MALDI-TOF PDS
- 4 multi-detector HPLC
- 3 automated platforms with robotic arms, arrayers, integration with analytical instruments
- Automated cell factory
- Molecular biology laboratory with 5 real time PCR instruments
- Proteomics laboratory
- High sensitivity detectors (LIF, IR, UV/VIS laser scanners, electrochemical, coulometric)
- Array reader
- Animal house for small animals with permission to produce ascetic fluid
- Laboratories for protein purification, peptide synthesis, recombinant proteins and MoAb